Charter Split: The Complete Destination Guide
ROUTES, TIPS & OFFERS ABOUT CHARTER SPLIT AREA IN CROATIA
Every area, from Istria to Dubrovnik, is a great Croatian sailing destination, but the Split area seems to connect all of the best Croatian sailing experiences into one area. Charter Split area is one of the best choices in Croatia for sure.
Year after year, Croatia becomes a more and more popular sailing destination. Behind that are real reasons: the climate is perfect, the people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the winds are favorable, nature is amazing and clean, the coast has hundreds of coves and inlets nicely arranged, etc.
Some of the interesting sailing destinations in Split area:
- Charter Trogir: Sail to Trogir and “Catch the Hair of Kairos“
- Maslinica: A fishing village transformed into a sailors’ paradise
- The Pakleni Islands or on the English “The Islands of Hell”
- Šćedro: Protected nature park
- Sail to Komiža and Experience an Adventure
- Sail out to the open sea and visit the Island of Biševo
- Vis: The furthest inhabited island and interception of sailing routes throughout history
Sailors’ favorite restaurants in the Split area:
- Restaurant Marijana – a Hidden Pearl in Trogir
- Dalmatian specialties and a delicious selection of fresh fish in bay Lučice, Brač
- Three exclusive restaurants for seaman in bay Vinogradišće on Paklinski islands
- Wine Rarities on Island Hvar
- A Culinary Adventure on the island Vis
- Restaurant “Pojoda” – seafood king of Vis
Charter Split Croatia Nautical Blog
- Our blog was created with the plan to share the knowledge of our contributors about boating navigation in the Split area. Stay up-to-date on the latest local sailing stories, boat tips, and more.
View our nautical blog HERE.
Yacht Charter Split
- We have a wide variety of boats to rent. Bareboat charter, yacht charter with skipper, luxury yacht charter, catamaran charter, Croatia boat charter with the crew, and more. We have charter deals and contacts with almost 1200 boats in the Split area. We do not clutter up our portal and show every single boat to “impress” guests. We list the leading boat models that we have in the fleet without repetitions. The fact is that most of the registered boats on the charter portals on the internet are reserved already and are not easy to rent if you do not make a reservation in advance. Our focus is maintaining a long-term contact with boat owners in the Split area, and we do our best to find the boat for you whenever you need it.
You can get a selection of yachts, bareboat or skippered with our agency here.
Recommended nautical links in Croatia: